Friday, April 30, 2010

哈日风

After my Japan trip, my 哈日 craze is back again...

Recently watched Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Samurai High School and Gokusen 3. All are great in their own ways!!!

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ヤマトナデシコ七変化 is abt this grp of 4 "ikemen" who are supposed to turn this eccentric girl into a lady so that they do not need to pay their house rents. This "hen" Nakahara Sunako walks around in a black cloak, enjoys horror and hates bright things i.e. very good looking people. SO as they interact more with one another, they find out abt one another's "complex" i.e. problems and also find out more abt "BuSunako"'s personality. Not forgetting the 暧昧 between the lead actor Kyohei (Kamenashi Kazuya) and Sunako (Oomasa Aya).

More info here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yamato_Nadeshiko_Shichi_Henge

The show at times may seem exaggerated since it is adapted from anime. But I like to see Sunako when she is so immersed in her "horror" self. Really eccentric hhaa...The little boy as Takeru is really cute too! Can fight with Xiao Xiao Bin from Taiwan haha...

Next up was Samurai High School. I didn't know what I was in for before watching it. After the first episode, I cldn't stop as it was super hilarious, and the soundtrack was cool too.

It's abt this doesnt-take-things-seriously high school kid who has a courageous samurai as his ancestor. (They share the same name). Obvously the 2 characters are 180 degrees opposite - one is weak,meek, playful, cheeky while the other is strong, brave, serious and man. So when the weak self encounters difficult situations, his DNA changes and becomes the strong alter-ego samurai and saves the day!

MOre info here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Samurai_High_School

I was surprised that Miura Haruma did quite a good job in portraying the 2 different characters. The samurai speech was funny, especially with the girl! SO direct hahahaa.... His father was funny too. He is more of a friend than a father. Even joins in the samurai role-playing. Interesting show.

I quite like the soundtrack. Has the samurai-in-modern-era feel. Bamboo flute with electric guitar....haha..

Samurai High School Main Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiWtzq3qScI
Samurai High School Main Song: Monobright - Kodoku no Taiyou 孤独の太陽: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiWtzq3qScI


Last for now was Gokusen 3 for me. Slow la... cos it was aired in 2008. Always didn't get down to watching it. Finally finished. How I wish I can have a teacher like Yankumi. SO passionate abt her job. And so strong too! Physically haha...The theme of friendship is really strong in the show. I especially like the scenes when Yankumi sits down with her family (not related by blood) and have a heart-to-heart chat. She will always find the strength to fight on after their encouragement. So heartwarming!

So Miura Haruma acted in 2 out of 3 dramas which I watched. It's not coincidental. Purposely chose these 2 dramas cos of him. Embarassing to switch to fan-girl mode cos he's so much younger than me. But I believe he has the potential to make it big. I find that he has grown and acting has also improved.

Also I didn't know Miura Haruma can sing so well.... He actually acted in a musical. Nice song by Exile wor....

EXILE/愛すべき未来へ 三浦春馬「星の大地に降る涙」





SO after my Japan trip, my 哈日craze is back. Still hesitating to sign up for classes again though! DOn't want to go through the interview!

No comments: